Out now – the new album
Made in Fiji
“So easy to get totally lost in this music, recommend for helping with your inner peace” – Andi Verse
Snake Beings & Dave Black in Fiji
This was one of the last in-person international collaborations from before the world ended… it’s got nothing to do with the pandemic.
The title ‘ruasagavulu’ means ‘twenty’ in Fijian, to kick off the new decade optimistically.
a fusion of several genres and a DIY manifesto – “Pick up the pieces and make them into something new, it’s what we do…”
– founder of the Hamilton Underground Film Festival, composer, musician and electrical shrine maker – is a New Zealand / British experimental filmmaker and musician who has produced over 40 independently released film soundtrack CDs and made a number of short experimental and narrative films in Spain, U.K., India, Vietnam, and New Zealand.
Past projects include:
- / 2014 Maggotism International (on-going self-generating travelogue sound collage)
- / 2010 The construction of Karen Karnak (novel)
- / 2010 A D Normal Snakebeings Lake Train Temple
- / 2010 Oscillator Maggotman
- / 2004 Fracture Floor With Anthony Milton
- / 2003 Kaosphere Orchestra Circus Mutations
- / 2002 Kaosphere Orchestra Soundscapes For Alchemical Pilgrimage
- / 1999 Sinister Makes A Snakebeings Compilation
- / 1994 Horror FLutes International Instruments
- / 1991-1995 Film Soundtracks Of Snakebeings